A simple bash script for searching the extracted or mounted firmware file system.
It will search through the extracted or mounted firmware file system for things of interest such as:
- etc/shadow and etc/passwd
- list out the etc/ssl directory
- search for SSL related files such as .pem, .crt, etc. (can extract certificate serial number for searching in Shodan)
- search for configuration files
- look for script files
- search for other .bin files
- look for keywords such as admin, password, remote, etc.search for common web servers used on IoT devices
- search for common binaries such as ssh, tftp, dropbear, etc.
- search for URLs, email addresses and IP addresses
- Experimental support for making calls to the Shodan API using the Shodan CLI